The Best Reviewed Chinese Rice.
Welcome to the world of Chinese Rice! A delicious blend of flavor and nutrition, Chinese Rice is a versatile staple that can be used in all kinds of dishes. With its delightful nutty aroma and chewy texture, this rice is sure to tantalize your tastebuds. It’s also high in fiber and protein for those looking for healthier alternatives. The best part? It cooks up quickly, with barely any effort!
Simply add one cup of rice per two cups of water in a pot and cook it over medium heat. There’s no need to pre-soak – just stir occasionally until the liquid is absorbed and all you see are fluffy, golden grains, ready for enjoyment. You can prepare our Chinese Rice as a side dish along with vegetables or grilled meats, use it as a filling for savory pies or prepare solid dumplings with it. For something fun, try making colorful fried rice variations featuring your favorite ingredients like shiitake mushrooms or sweet pineapple chunks.
These Chinese Rice products were bought and rated by actual users.
UltiBest Products takes exceptional care when selecting the best Chinese Rice products.
This is our top recommended product for you:
The Best Chinese Rice Products
The Best Reviewed Chinese Rice Products In 2022
Botan Musenmai Calrose Rice, 5 Pound
- Us #1 extra fancy calrose rice
- Kosher certified
- Great for sushi
- Milled in California
Soeos Shaoxing Cooking Wine, Shaoxing Rice Wine, Chinese Cooking Wine, Rice Cooking Wine, Shaoxing Wine Chinese Cooking Wine, Shao Hsing Rice Wine, 21.64 fl oz (640ml),1 Pack, Regular Cooking Wine
- WIDELY USED: Shaoxing cooking wine is used as a cooking wine. Every Chinese restaurant uses Shaoxing wine in almost every savory dish.
- ADDS AUTHENTIC FLAVOR TO ANY ASIAN DISH: Bring out the full flavors of your stir frys, soups and marinades; adding a few splashes to the stuffing mixture can elevate pan-fried dumplings.
- HOW TO USE IN COOKING: The most reasonable time to use wine in cooking should be when the temperature in the pot is the highest during the entire cooking process.
- EXPERTLY PRODUCED: SOEOS is a renowned spice and herb brand beloved by chefs and culinary enthusiasts bringing fresher ingredients to every kitchen.
- Soeos takes your satisfaction as our highest priority. Let us know anytime for questions and concerns, as we value your voice to make things right.
52USA Shaoxing Cooking Wine 21.64 fl oz , Chinese Asian Cooking Wine, Shao Hsing Rice Wine, Shaoxing Rice Wine, Hsing Rice Wine, Fermented Rice Wine, Homemade Asian Cooking
- 52USA Shaoxing wine is one of the most famous varieties of huangjiu, or traditional Chinese wines, fermented from rice.
- 52USA Shaoxing rice wine adds an unmistakable flavor and fragrance to dishes
- Every Chinese restaurant uses cooking wine in almost EVERY savory dish.
- Authentic Chinese Cooking Wine, fermented from rice. It originates from the region of Shaoxing, in the Zhejiang province of eastern China.
- Contain wheat
Every Grain of Rice: Simple Chinese Home Cooking
$22.49 in stock
49 used from $9.07
|Part Number||colour illustrations|
|Number Of Pages||352|
Rice Rice Baby! Funny Cool Chinese Asian Food Shirt!
- Rice Rice Baby! Silly Fun Shirt with cool witty word play saying! This is a great shirt for foodies and people that enjoy Asian Delicacies and Cuisine!
- Great gift idea for Boys, Girls, Men, Women, Kids AND Adults that enjoy good food and having a laugh with humorous shirts! This shirt will get the laughs and make you the life of the party!
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Soeos Chinkiang Vinegar, 18.6 fl oz (550ml), Chinese Black Vinegar, Traditional Black Chinese Vinegar, Organic Black Vinegar, Zhenjiang Black Vinegar, Zhenjiang Xiangcu, Black Rice Vinegar | Condiment for Cooking Noodles, Braised Meat, Cold Appetizers
- WHAT IS CHINKIANG VINEGAR: Zhengjiang vinegar is a type of Chinese black vinegar also known as Black Rice Vinegar. Made from fermented various grains such as black sticky rice or regular glutinous rice.
- DISTINCTIVE TASTE: Rich, pungent, and tart flavor, sometimes with a hint of sweetness. It has a fermented malty taste and woody character that distinguish it from the light colored and fruity rice vinegar.
- VERSATILE USE: It works well as a cooking sauce for braised dishes or as a dipping sauce for dumplings and seafood, and a good way to lift a noodle broth.
- AGED AND FERMENTED: It is made from various grains and is aged until the color turns dark brown or inky black. Vinegar is free of any colorant.
- SOEOS takes your satisfaction as our highest priority. Let us know anytime for questions and concerns, as we value your voice to make things right.
Nishiki Medium Grain Rice, 80 Ounce
- 5 lb. bag
- When flavor and texture of the rice is crucial in cooking, Nishiki is the brand people look to.
- This along with consistent quality has made Nishiki the most popular rice brand today. Sushi experts agree that Nishiki is their number one choice.
- If you have leftover rice, put it away by saran wrapping it and refrigerating until it is time to eat again. When reheating, adding some water to the rice will fluff it up
Chinese Cuisine-DuDu Kids
- Rich Chinese food streetscape culture
- Choose from a variety of traditional food
- Real food making experience
- Beautifully animated voiceover design
- The process is lively and interesting, and the food is delicious!
Chinese Boogie : Fried Rice - Kids learn the Chinese language and culture with this fun and interactive CD
52USA Chinese Black Vinegar, 3 Years Mature Aged Black Rice Vinegar, Chinkiang Vinegar, Zhenjiang Vinegar, 16.9 fl. Non-GMO Project Verified Vinegar
- Ingredients: Water, glutinous rice, wheat, sugar, salt.
- Made from grains and aged until the color turns dark brown or inky black.
- Rich, pungent, and tart flavor, with slight sweetness. Fermented malty taste and woody character.
- Chinkiang vinegar aka Zhenjiang vinegar is a type of Chinese black vinegar
- Superior Mature Vinegar is the best partner for your dumplings and sushi